Roberto is a gay boy who shares the family house with his mother Olga and his sister Alejandra. Roberto spends his days wandering around the house; he is aware all he can offer and demand to his young lovers is a fling.
Roberto starts a relationship with Raúl, a man around 50 who invites him to his place. Once he’s there Roberto is sexually taken in a rough way he never knew.
Roberto moves into Raúl’s house, taking care of the housekeeping. Everything seems to be in harmony but Raúl ‘s constant absences lead Roberto to start a casual relationship with a gay boy whom he takes to Raúl’s place while he isn’t there.
Unable to overcome betrayal Raúl gradually loses control. He is constantly jealous and aggressive to Roberto, letting him know he’d never hurt him physically because he loves him, but he wouldn’t hesitate on killing his mother or his sister.
Duration: 105 min.
35 mm – color
Script and Direction
José Celestino Campusano
Photography and Camera
Ernesto Ángel Barrera
Juan Manuel Colombo
Post-production On line
Daniel “Manzana” Ibarrart
Roberto Nehuen Zapata
Raúl Oscar Génova
Alejandra Marisa Pájaro
César Javier De La Vega
Mother Olga Perez
Teenager Julio M. Gonzalez
Raúl ex wife Silvia Beñacar
Stepfather Fabio Zurita
Raúl’s daughter Ailén Pérez
Raúl’s mother Basilia Stavron
Friend 1 Ángel Barrera
Friend 2 Alejandro Barrera
Gun buyer Carlos Mannuccia
Raúl’s friend Carlos Sparaino
Raúl’s friend 2 Guadalupe Carrizo
Hoodlum 1 Gabriel Rzepka
Hoodlum 2 Jesús Gonzalez
Young man Fernando Balihaut
Employer Germán Groeger
Man 1 Horacio Florentín
Man 2 Emilio Sosa
Boxer man Pablo Crespo
Barman Víctor Pavón
Guitarrist Gustavo Martinez
- 23º Mar del Plata International Film Festival – Argentina
- 5° Films with Neighbours National Film Festival – Saladillo – Argentina
- Pantalla Pinamar 2009. Fifth Argentine – European Film Encounter.
- 21° Toulouse Latin America Film Festival – France. Discovery Competition. French Critics’ Discovery Award. Prix Rail d’Oc.
- XXXI Independents Films and Video Encounters – Villa Gesell – Argentina. Special invitation festival closing ceremony.
- Ciclo Rosa 2009 – Colombia
- 1º Río Negro Proyecta Film and Video Festival – Argentina. National Competition Award.
- 17º FilmFest Hamburg – Germany. Section Vitrina.
- Tucumán Cine Film Festival 2009 – Argentina. National Competition
- 18º Biarritz Latin America Film festival – France. Section Avant Premiere.
- 9º Barcelona International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival – Spain.
- 14º LesGaiCine Madrid. – Spain.
- 35º Huelva Ibero-America Film Festival – Spain.
- 4º Argentine Films Showcase in Leipzig – Germany
- Black Movie Festival – Geneva – Switzerland
- 28º Uruguay International Film Festival
- 17th Prague International Film Festival FEBIOFEST – Czech Republic
- 13th Cine Las Americas International Film Festival – USA (Austin)
- 9th Grenoble International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival – France
- “NewFest” New York Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Film Festival USA
- DIVERSA Gay, Lesbian & Transgender Film Festival, Argentina
- MIX MÉXICO: Festival de diversidad sexual en cine y video – México
- EuroPride Festival Poland (Warsaw)